Friday, May 9, 2008

Cupcake time again!!

Carter turned 4 months old. I can't believe he is already 4 months!! He is getting very vocal. He "talks" constantly, and he likes to do a loud, high pitched scream right in my ear. Lovely! His hand-eye coordination is getting better. He reaches for his toys, and if they are small enough he picks them up and puts them in his mouth.

We had his checkup today :-) and shots :-( The doctor said he is doing great. He weighs 14 pounds and is 23 inches long. He is in the 40th percentile for weight. I know... when you look at his many fat rolls you think, "Omigosh, he looks a lot chubbier than 40th percentile." Then we find out his ranking for height... wait for it... wait for it... 3rd percentile!! No, I didn't forget a zero. That's right 3rd. Sorry honey, mommy's short. Personally, I think he is trying to stay little for me for as long as possible. Lexie was also a short baby, and now she is not short. I am sure Carter will hit a growth spurt at some point... hopefully.


Mmm! CAKE!!


Daddy, can we eat the cake now?!


Dear Lord, Please let the doctor tell me I can eat food. I am tired of just getting to look at the cupcakes. Love, Carter


I love sushi. Yellow Tail is my favorite!


Happy baby


Always smilin'


This is one of his favorite toys right now. He LOVES it!! The songs that play are always stuck in my head. I find myself singing, "Five little lady bugs meet for lunch..." UGH!
Unfortunately, I didn't have the video camera, but I did have the regular camera. Here is Carter rolling over. I know people don't believe us because every time we say, "Look what Carter can do." He just puts his head down. He really has been rolling over since 2 months!







Lexie goes to the gym!
"Um, mom. I don't really feel like I am getting a workout!"



2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

I'm impressed with the rolling over pics 9but my favorite is of course the prayer!)!!! He is SO adorable and Lexie is SO pretty!!! BEAUTIFUL kids!! I think I see their aunt Angie in them...
Love you guys!

Mandy said...

Carter is such a cute "little" thing!! Tell Lexie to let me know if that gym pays off, I'll have to get Tayson's out and try it!!