Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthdays, Baptisms, and Grades

We spent all weekend partying! (I know, it is almost the weekend again. I am a lazy blogger.)

These are my nieces, Kalin and Katherine. Their 12th birthday was Saturday, and they got baptized on Sunday. It was a very eventful weekend for them.

On Sunday, we had a surprise party for my aunt Ramona. My nephews Colin and Harrison couldn't wait to help blow out the candles. One of them decided spit would put out the fire faster, so I had the chocolate cake instead.


This my MIL and BIL, Deanna and Brian. Their birthday was also on Sunday. I think it is so neat that they share a birthday. I don't think I would want to be in labor on my birthday, but I can't think of a better gift.
My nephew Zane's 11th birthday was yesterday. (I don't have a picture yet.) We are going out to his house tonight to celebrate with a haunted house. My sister and BIL LOVE Halloween, so Zane always gets this really cool party since his bday is so close to Halloween. I am sure my sister will have pictures up way before I do, so check out her blog. (It's The Ennis' on my blog roll.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIN, KATHERINE, RAMONA, DEANNA, BRIAN, and ZANE!
We got Lexie's report card on Monday, and she did great!! We are very proud of how hard she is working this year. All the teachers said the same thing: She is very sweet and respectful and they love having her in class. They also said she talks too much-- Lexie- talks a lot- I am shocked!! ;-) Tomorrow they are having a Reward Day at her school. The students that made good grades get to have a party for an hour and a half. They have snacks, inflatables, and they can bring their cell phones, iPods, etc. It is going to be a fun afternoon. I think it is really cool that they reward the students like this. It really does make them try harder. (At least it has Lexie.)

No comments: