Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

My sister and I took Harrison, Lydia, and Carter to the Pumpkin Patch on Tuesday. (I asked Lexie if she wanted to go. She said NO, so we went during the week.) It was my first trip to a pumpkin patch!! We had so much fun. I took a little over 200 pictures. (I get it from my dad.) Don't worry, I won't post them all. I am posting a lot of pics though. This is how I share pictures with friends and family that are far away (and close). Unfortunately, I don't know how to put a photo album on the side of the blog for people to look through, so I have to put them all here.

Carter, Harrison, and Lydia



"We're at the pumpkin patch!!"


H loved to turn the pumpkins over to see how much they cost. When he was at the edge of the hill, he turned one over and it rolled down the hill. On the way down the hill, it knocked over a sign that said "Please do not roll pumpkins down the hill."

Carter does not like grass on his feet.






Most of the pictures look like this one: Carter is crying because he has grass on his feet. I got very few of him smiling.



Can you see the look of disgust on his face? (That look also turned up in most of the pictures.)









"Mom, I don't like the pumpkin patch!"



"This leaf is sooo dirty."



He would quit crying when H came around.


He LOVED the wagon. Maybe Santa will bring him one.


Lydia--"Look over there at that really big pumpkin."




"Hey this pumpkin patch thing isn't so bad after all."


"Oh wait, what am I standing in? It feels kind of like grass."


H loves to take pictures. He is pretty good at it, too.


"Yay!! I do like the pumpkin patch."

5 comments:

Reba said...

What fun! I loved the pictures, disgusted look and all. :) (Actually they looked cute to me) I don't know what it is about kids and grass on their feet. Have a great weekend!

The Ennis' said...

Your pics turned out better than mine. I may have to steal a few and replace mine :). Guess where I'm going Wednesday with H's class... Vanzant Pumpkin Patch :)

Suz said...

How cute. That is too funny that the grass makes him that unhappy! Cute facial expressions. After meeting you in person I can tell he definitely resembles you!!!!

Nicole said...

It was so nice to meet you... I love those pictures. I remember going to the pumpkin patch when i was little. can't wait for the next Bunco.

amyj said...

I'm so sad we missed the pumpkin patch. Your pictures turned out great! Carter's just a cutie!