Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Play date

Carter had his first "official" play date on Friday. (I am behind on posting.) Alex, Lydia, and Carter all had fun playing, but they never actually played together. Amy, Angie, and I had fun. (Or, at least I did.) The kids were so good while we ate lunch; we actually got to talk to each other... for an hour!!! I think they were too worn out from playing to be fussy.


Carter thought he was such a big boy. He liked watching the older kids play around him. His favorite was to stand at he bottom of the slide and watch and the kids come down. He really didn't mind getting knocked around. I was surprised at how tough he was.
This is the one brief moment where all three kids were together. Alex is between Lydia and Carter. He sat down right as I took the picture. (I don't know who the kid in the striped shirt is.)


Here's a better shot of Alex. (I stole it.)




1 comment:

Reba said...

How fun! Play dates are good for moms and kids. :) Oh, and Hunter was just a little baby. He was actually three days late but started small at 5 pounds 12 ounces and is still trying to catch up.
Reba