Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jim

Saturday was Monte's dad's birthday. We went over to Monte's brother's house to celebrate and watch the Arkansas game. We had a really good time.

Lexie went outside with Carter and Cadence to play on the swing set.



Melonie (my SIL) and Deanna (I told you it could end up on the internet!)

This is Brian and Melonie's son Chandler. He is 2 months old and weighs only a few pounds less than Carter. He is adorable. When I was holding him, he gave me the biggest smiles.
Cadence helped Grandpa open his presents.


Brian, Monte, and Jim are looking at one of Jim's high school yearbooks.


Grandma does the feeding...


and Grandpa does the burping (of the baby).


Carter LOVES to play with Grandpa's pens.



"Yay, the Razorbacks are going to win! UH OH...never mind."




3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love his razorback outfit!!!

Christine said...

Cutie patooties!!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad Carter is getting to wear his little outfit! He looks adorable in it!!