Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Go Chiefs!!

Over the weekend Monte, Carter, and I went to KC to visit Monte's cousin. We got to go to a Chiefs game while we were there. This was Carter's and my first NFL (non-preseason) game. The Chiefs won their first game of the season. They beat the Denver Broncos. Denver was undefeated until this game. We had so much fun!!

I was so excited to go tailgating. I had never tailgated before.

My handsome Chiefs fans.

"Daddy, we are at a football game!! I like your red shirt!"
June- The cutest Chiefs cheerleader in the stadium.
This is June, Christy, and Andy-- Thanks for taking us to the game!!

These guys were sitting in front of us. I thought they were hysterical. (But I spent a lot of time under the stands because Carter took a nap. Monte said they got annoying after a while.) The guy in the red hat made up his own cheer. It was " One and Three, One and Three" (The Chiefs have not had a good year.) Monte said (to me not them) that he could help them come up with a better cheer. Also, the guy in the red hat stood up and started waving his arms around. I thought I would be a good sport and wave my arms too. Monte leaned over and told me that I was telling everyone to stand up and that I should probably stand up before I tell everyone else to. I have a lot to learn :-)




1 comment:

The Ennis' said...

So cute! I love the picture of Monte and Carter!