Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bye-bye House!

Yay, it's official. (Well for a week now.) We sold our California house. It has been such a headache. With the terrible real estate market, I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to sell. Now that we don't have that burden, hopefully we will be able to buy a house here next summer. Fortunately, we found a great house to lease for a year when we moved here. If it had at least one more bedroom and a 3 car garage, it would be exactly what we are looking for. It has a huge backyard and it's in a nice neighborhood. I am just ready to paint some walls. I keep seeing on other blogs that people are painting their walls beautiful colors, and I am getting jealous. Beige walls aren't bad, but I want some serious color.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I am sooo happy for you!!!! This is soooo exciting.

Suz said...

What a huge relief! I'm so glad to hear that it's sold and closed! That's wonderful!!! If you have extra energy you can come paint my house for me... haha! I love color and different looks for each room, but I am sooo burnt out right now!!!!

Reba said...

I agree...you are dying to paint some walls, I have several that are in desperate need of paint. But with school and kids, I just don't have the energy by night time. :) You can do whatever colors you want... Congrats on selling the house. That must be a HUGE relief!

Mandy said...

That is awesome!! Matt told me that it finally sold...I am so happy for you guys!