Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Birthdays!!!

I think we have finally hit the end of the birthday train in my family (until January). My nephew Zane's birthday was Oct. 29, my niece Lydia's was Nov. 1, my birthday was Nov. 2, and my little brother Matt's was Nov. 4. That is a lot of cake!!
Happy Birthday Zane

"Hey Zane, can I have some of that? Obama won, so you have to share it!"

Zane had a great birthday party. As I mentioned before, his parents had a haunted trail ride. It was so much fun. Several of the adults got to hang out in a field and try to scare little kids all night. I was dressed in a long dark robe, and I wore an ugly old woman mask. One of the kids punched my in the chin when I jumped out and grabbed him. Don't worry, I'll get him back next year.


To end the festivities my BIL played doctor with me. Get your mind out of the gutter, that's not what I meant. My BIL is a doctor, and he took my stitches out for me :-) Thanks Jared!

Happy Birthday Matt (and me)
After church on Sunday, we went home and I opened my presents from Monte, Lexie, and Carter. Later we went to my parents house for a party for my little brother and me. It was a lot of fun. Yesterday, my mom took me shopping for my birthday. We had a great day! I love getting to spend the day with my mom. I really missed it when I lived in Cali. For those of you who don't know-- I am a mommy's girl. Plus, she likes me best ;-) Just kidding.


My precious babies and me


My two main men (Carter's shirt says "Mommy's Little Man")

Carter was a good helper when it came time to open gifts.

my sibs and me-- I really miss Dan's Village People moustache.


My grandma made this banana split cake. OMG, it was yummy!!
Happy Birthday Matt!!


I am posting this picture as proof that Matt has more hot air than I do. If you look closely you can see that he has already blown out his candles and I am still working on mine.


Monte's parents got me this wonderful pair of pliers to use when I open cans.



Happy Birthday Lydia
Lydia's party was last night. I can't believe she is already a year old. (Click here to see the post when she was born.)
Angie, Lydia, and Jared


The cake-- isn't it beautiful!


Lyddie liked the cake. At one point she was licking the icing right off the cake. It was so cute. I didn't get a picture, but look at my sister's blog. I am sure she will post a pic.


Carter liked the cake also. He's like Mikey, he'll eat anything.

2 comments:

Suz said...

You look absolutely beautiful in all of the pics! Happy Birthday! I can see that Carter definitely has your eyes!

What an impressive 1 year birthday , that' up there with a wedding cake! Very pretty!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to everyone!! I know this time of year is crazy for your family! Lydia's birthday cake was awesome!!