Monday, November 10, 2008

Ready for Christmas!!

As you can tell by my new background, I am ready for Christmas!! I am hoping to get my decorations out and start putting them up this week. We are also planning to go to Silver Dollar City if the weather is not too bad. I love all of the lights. I normally get pretty down this time of year. The trees look sad and less sunshine just depresses me. I hate the end of fall and winter, but Christmas makes me happy, so I decided to decorate early this year. Plus I will have to take the decor down early to get ready for Carter's birthday party, and I want to enjoy them as long as possible.

AND... Starbucks is now using their Christmas cups; that always makes me happy :-)

5 comments:

The Ennis' said...

I AM WITH YOU! I love to make Christmas last as long as possible (except I kind of like the cold weather and dreary days-I'm a weird one!). It made me happy when your blog popped up with a Christmas theme!!

Reba said...

You are the second one I read today who mentioned the Starbucks cups. :) Someone else I know mentioned it on Facebook. I know what you mean about the sadness this time of year. The longer darkness is tough on me...
Reba

Suz said...

I think that everyone is feeling this way this year! I usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but looking forward to Christmas makes cold and dreary days doable!! :)

Mandy said...

I am so ready for Christmas too!! Even though I haven't started my Christmas shopping which I really need to get busy with! We have to take our stuff down right after Christmas too so we can get ready for Tayson's birthday...I know Carter's is in Jan. but what day again? Tayson's is the 15th!

jacob and courtney said...

I love the music!! It made me smile when it came on. I am so ready for Christmas.