Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Haircut

Carter got his first haircut today. I was not ready to let him look like a big boy, but I must say I do like the way his hair looks. A bloggy/bunco buddy told me that her sister cuts hair, and they have an airplane for kids to sit in. They also have a TV for kids to watch. I was thrilled that I didn't have to take a road trip for a haircut. She did an amazing job! As you can imagine, cutting a 10 month old boy's hair requires patience. She did not mind chasing his head around as he turned to look at everything in the salon. She will be his hair stylist for many years to come. (If you are interested, her name is Heather and she works at The Kutting Crew in Farmington. It is not very far off of 540. I think they also had a pink, glittery chair for girls.)

***Notice: In some of the pictures you will notice a very large scratch on Carter's face. I promise I did not beat him. Tuesday, he fell and landed on a plastic food storage container. I have come to the realization that no amount of baby proofing is going to be good enough!!

Before Pictures





The Cut

The cape says "Baby's 1st Haircut." I thought that was a nice touch.
She's showing him his hair.

After pictures


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! He looks so happy! A-Z is actually in Rudy...it's about 30 minutes South of Springdale off of 540...on the way to Ft. Smith. It's seriously the most amazing place on the planet.

Reba said...

What a neat place! Carter looked like he had a fun time. And he still doesn't look too grown up, just cute. :) I have learned that if your child is mobile, there will be cuts and bruises no matter how careful you are!

amyj said...

CUTE!! So cute!

Suz said...

YEAH! I am so glad it went well! And he looks precious in the plane! He still looks like a baby! Not too grown up just yet!!! Love the bath tub pics.. haha, so cute!

*And to add to Jenn's comments, A-Z is awesome! It's so worth going to just to look at the great deals, you could spend a full day in all of the stores!

Mandy said...

It is so cute!! He looks like he did so great! Sometimes with Tayson it can be a REAL challenge getting him to sit still!