Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally, Halloween Pictures

We had a great Halloween. We didn't make many stops, but we did manage to see most of our family. Lexie and my nieces and nephews trick-or-treated in my parents' neighborhood. Carter trick-or-treated for a little while, and he loved it. He really enjoyed seeing all of the kids running around. He is also quite the little ham, so he loved it when people smiled at him. The sound of candy hitting his pumpkin also made him happy. Speaking of pumpkins (the plastic candy holding kind)... Carter drug his around for weeks. He would put toys in it. It was his favorite toy. But, on Halloween, he wouldn't touch it. Monte had to carry it for him.
Lexie enjoyed getting to run around the neighborhood in the dark with her cousins. She wore tall boots with heels, and I must say she walked very well in them. (She takes after her mom; no heel is too high!) She looked way too beautiful in her costume.(She was Bat Girl.) I think next year I am going to make her be an ugly, warty witch.
Carter was a koala bear. Lexie gave me the idea for his costume. One day when I was holding him, she said, "He looks like a koala." (He wraps his arms and legs around me when I hold him.)


I just love his mischievous smile in this picture.


At first, Carter liked to feel his furry ears.


First stop: Brian and Melonie's (with Jim and Deanna)
Cadence was dressed as Mariposa (a butterfly Barbie). This was Carter and Chandler's first Halloween.


Next stop: My parents' house (we met up with my sibs here)



This is my brother Dan. We can't wait every year to see what crazy costume he comes up with. This year he was the biker from the Village People. He even shaved his goatee into a funky moustache. He goes all out!!

"Do you think I'm sexy?"



This is Dan's family. Obviously they are extremely easy going to put up with my brother!


This is my nephew Harrison. He is Indiana Jones. This little guy is awesome! He is always telling me tips on how to be brave. (H's brother Zane went to a sleepover, so I don't have any pictures of him. )


"So what do you think of the whole candy thing?"
Lyddie was a beautiful ballerina.


Carter grabbing some goodies.


My nephew Colin (Spider man) went trick-or-treating with the big kids!!








Lexie went to a school dance Saturday night. She was a finalist in the costume contest. (A Twister Board won.)

5 comments:

Amberly said...

OMG..Carter looks adorable. Love the Koala Bear costume.

The Ennis' said...

Too cute!!! I may steal a couple of pics (I still haven't put Halloween or Z's bday up!).

Mandy said...

All of the kids were too cute!! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween!

Reba said...

I have been watching for the pics. Very cute! Sounds like a fun weekend. Did you make the koala costume? It is so cute. :)

jacob and courtney said...

He looks so cute in his costume. Love all the pics!!