Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I have been looking forward to carving pumpkins since I got them at the pumpkin patch. The only night this week we could carve them was Tuesday because the rest of the week was busy. I completely forgot about it until it was almost dark. Tuesday night we were able to clean out the pumpkins, and Lexie put the stencil on hers. I thought we could finish them on Wednesday before church since we had the messy part out of the way. Apparently I was the only one excited about carving pumpkins, so we didn't finish. I did finish Carter's pumpkin. He liked it, too!



Monte had to do the part that required the big knife...I wasn't about to get more stitches ;-)


We had the seeds of 4 pumpkins. The thought of eating another pumpkin seed makes me sick (until next year).



"Yay! The pumpkin looks like me." (They both have two bottom teeth.)
Coming soon... Halloween pictures. We had a great Halloween!






4 comments:

Reba said...

The pictures are so cute...the bottom is my favorite! Glad you left the big knife to someone else. :) I canot wait to see more Halloween pics.

the Pulleys said...

Okay...LOVE the matching pumpkin w/ 2 teeth! VERY creative!

Suz said...

Looks like fun.. Carter and his little pumkin are tooo cute!!

Mandy said...

That picture of Carter with his pumpkin is too cute!! I can't wait to see pics of him in his costume!